Thursday, August 17, 2006

Mother's Day Out

Today was Cooper's last day of summer Mother's Day Out. I don't know what I would have done without it!! This is one of his teachers and Cooper was not in the picture taking mood. At least he doesn't cry and scream when I drop him off, now he just stands there with a mad look on his face and won't acknowledge that I'm leaving. It's hard telling what is going on in a 2 1/2 year olds head.






The kids were outside when I picked Cooper up today. They had a little carnival with ice cream and a moon walk to play in (of course, he wouldn't have anything to do with the moon walk). The kids were all standing at the fence watching them deflate the moon walk when I got there. At least Cooper is glad to see me when I pick him up!!
This is when I dropped Cooper off this morning at 9:45 am at MDO, which is at our church. At least he doesn't cry when we walk in, but he wants me to carry him in and refuses to walk in on his own. He will have 2 weeks off and then start back up with MDO, 2 days a week again, in Sept. Yippeeeeee!!

No comments: