Yesterday we had a visit from President Bush to a hospital in Lee's Summit. My friend, Diane, and I decided to try to go see him. On our way to the hospital we were met by blocked off highways by police preparing for the motorcade so we had to find another way through back streets. Finally, we made it to an intersection of the highway by the hospital. We were the first car in line waiting for the police to direct traffic towards another detour away from the area, but as we sat there, the motorcade passed by in front of us!! And wouldn't you know it, my camera battery went dead as I was trying to get some pictures, so I don't even have any proof. You're gonna have to trust me on this one!
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment