Friday, February 02, 2007

Grandpa & Brittany's Birthday

Mom and Dad got back from their 3 week trip to Mexico on Wed., so we had to celebrate Dad's 65th birthday as well as Brittany's birthday. My gift to Dad was this picture of me giving Donald Duck a kiss from our Orlando trip. He has had the incredible talent of talking like Donald Duck, and when I was a child and he couldn't get me to talk to him, I would talk to Donald Duck! I wrote "Whose Your Ducky?" on the frame and he loved it!


You can't really see it in this picture, but Brittany's smile is a little "less" right now. She has PULLED out 4 teeth in the last week and a half (and all on the top)!!

Also joining us for our birthday meal was Carmen and Bernard, our friends from Venezuela, that went on the Mexico trip, too. Bernard has been my parents Spanish translator for several years (Carmen doesn't speak English).


Cooper decided to don Brittany's apron and help in the kitchen.



No comments: