So, there's good news and bad news.... The bad news is that I did not get selected to be in the Stein Mart commercial. But, the GOOD news is that my friend, Diane, that I auditioned with, did get the call back!!! I was actually with her, having coffee, when she received THE phone call and we both started screaming, right there in the coffee shop!!! Out of 100 women that auditioned, they selected 5, and Diane is one of them!! She flies down to Orlando on Sunday and will get pampered and spoiled for 4 days. She will also get a $1,500 gift card for Stein Mart as one of her perks!!! (maybe she'll take me shopping with her). Well, they picked a fabulous model and spokesperson for the Spring and Summer fashion line at Stein Mart!!Friday, February 09, 2007
Lights, Camera, Action!!
So, there's good news and bad news.... The bad news is that I did not get selected to be in the Stein Mart commercial. But, the GOOD news is that my friend, Diane, that I auditioned with, did get the call back!!! I was actually with her, having coffee, when she received THE phone call and we both started screaming, right there in the coffee shop!!! Out of 100 women that auditioned, they selected 5, and Diane is one of them!! She flies down to Orlando on Sunday and will get pampered and spoiled for 4 days. She will also get a $1,500 gift card for Stein Mart as one of her perks!!! (maybe she'll take me shopping with her). Well, they picked a fabulous model and spokesperson for the Spring and Summer fashion line at Stein Mart!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment