Sunday, February 25, 2007

Mystery Shopper

I have a new hobby. I attended a class a couple of weeks ago about "How to be a Mystery Shopper". I found it very fascinating!!! The speaker, Jim Poynter, is from Denver and he goes all over the country speaking on being a mystery shopper which he has been for 17 years. I learned alot and put it to use right away. I have signed up with at least a dozen companies already and with some online training, I am well on my way. Last week I did 3 mystery shops at 3 different Jiffy Lubes and received an oil change (that I will get reimbursed for) and will also get paid for my time and my detailed report. What could be better than getting paid to shop!! This week I have assignments at 2 Shoe Carnivals and Stride Rite. I hope to also get assignments in restaruants, hotels, security and real estate. So, you never know where I'll show up next!

No comments: