Updates have been few and far between lately. Maybe it's because both our desktop and laptop have been giving us troubles or maybe it's because my camera hasn't been working or maybe it's been because we have been too busy or maybe it's because nothing is going on in our family - well, it's NOT the latter!
Family life has been busy with an extra family member, but we have really been enjoying having Jamie with us! She joined the volleyball team and her first home game is tonight. Hopefully, I'll have pics later.
My parents left this week for SEVEN weeks, traveling to the Philippines and China for ministry work. Please pray for them and their safety.
Last weekend, I took the girls and 11 other 7th and 8th grade girls to a Christian Music Fest called, Rock the Light, at Starlight Theatre. It was outside and great fun hearing a bunch of bands and worshipping under the stars. We got to hear Barlow Girl and Chris Tomlin along with some other bands. This was Jamie's first concert ever.
We have some projects going on around the house. Some friends of ours, Carmen and Benard, are helping us refinish our deck and painting the walls in the garage , as well as painting the floor in the garage. We should have the cleanest and neates garage around! Now with school started and Fall is around the corner, I am trying to get the fall decorations up around the house and I want to get our kitchen painted. I wanted to do it all summer but I was painting at church all summer, instead. I have picked a pretty LIME GREEN color for the kitchen - nice and cheery!! I'll send pics.
Family life has been busy with an extra family member, but we have really been enjoying having Jamie with us! She joined the volleyball team and her first home game is tonight. Hopefully, I'll have pics later.
My parents left this week for SEVEN weeks, traveling to the Philippines and China for ministry work. Please pray for them and their safety.
Last weekend, I took the girls and 11 other 7th and 8th grade girls to a Christian Music Fest called, Rock the Light, at Starlight Theatre. It was outside and great fun hearing a bunch of bands and worshipping under the stars. We got to hear Barlow Girl and Chris Tomlin along with some other bands. This was Jamie's first concert ever.
We have some projects going on around the house. Some friends of ours, Carmen and Benard, are helping us refinish our deck and painting the walls in the garage , as well as painting the floor in the garage. We should have the cleanest and neates garage around! Now with school started and Fall is around the corner, I am trying to get the fall decorations up around the house and I want to get our kitchen painted. I wanted to do it all summer but I was painting at church all summer, instead. I have picked a pretty LIME GREEN color for the kitchen - nice and cheery!! I'll send pics.



No comments:
Post a Comment