
We celebrated Easter this year on Saturday with one of Jamie's friends from China, who is also a foreign exchange student in PA. Roger and Jamie had to leave church early to take Vivian to the airport to fly back home and the rest of us went out to lunch at a Mongolian BBQ place.

The four older kids had their own egg hunt (they didn't want to be left out!) in the pool area. They said to hide them good, so I did! I think there are a few that were never found, but the 4 eggs with the 15 $1 coins in them were all found!


After we had almost finished coloring all 12 of the eggs, we discovered that they were all raw and the hard-boiled eggs were still in the fridge! So we got to do another dozen - anyone for some Egg Salad?










1 comment:
Great photos! I smiled about coloring the raw rather than the hard boiled eggs. Your pansies are so pretty and makes me want to get some planted as well.
Tell Roger and Taylor to keep cheering for KU.
Post a Comment