Saturday, April 19, 2008

Rock Jock Jayhawks!

I know this post is a week late, but I didn't want to skip it all together. Roger's whole family are KU fans and were thrilled when they won the NCAA Basketball Championship last weekend - 20 years after their last one!! So, Roger took Taylor, a friend from church, Jamie and Brittany to the big KU parade in Lawerance and to the assembly in Allen Fieldhouse. They were also joined by Roger's brother, John, and two of his brother-in-laws, Johnnie and Phil.

At the parade they got so close to the players that they could give them high-fives as they drove by.
Taylor and Russel Robinson

The Allen Fieldhouse was packed for an awards ceremony and rally with all the players.

1 comment:

Marilee We Roll Along said...

This is GREAT!! I am so happy that you could go to this! I would get the photos of the 4 of you with the Jayhawk and Taylor with Russell Robinson ENLARGED and FRAMED!!