Monday, December 08, 2008

Michael W Smith Christmas Concert


DeeDee and Melinda just hangin' out!



My bestest friend, Diane, called me up last Friday and asked if I wanted to go to a concert with her that night in which she had obtained free tickets!! It was the Michael W. Smith Christmas Concert with Melinda Doolittle (from American Idol) and the Kansas City Symphany that I had been wanting to go to but couldn't spend the money on tickets!! What a blessing from God!! We had a great girls night out and went to dinner and enjoyed the concert on the 6th row!! We didn't know we weren't supposed to take pictures because we got there just as it started, so I got a few pictures taken but they aren't very good. Singing backup was another American Idol finalist, George Huff, from Season 3 - does anyone remember him? He was awesome, too!! It was a evening of true worship and celebration of our Saviour born on Christmas.

No comments: