Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bound for Uganda in 2011!!!


We are excited about what God has in store for both of us in Uganda, Africa this next summer!! You can help us by buying one of these fabulous T-Shirts that my good friend designed. They even make good Christmas gifts (I gave a couple of them last year as gifts and the money is going towards a good cause).
We will be going with the organization, Visiting Orphans, again. You can find out more about this wonderful organization that ministers to orphans all over the world at: visitingorphans.org.
There will be about 30 of us in the group and I think the entire trip is full already! I know of at least 7 teenagers signed up so we will have lots of young energy along!


Montana will be going with us to Africa, as well! Here, Brittany and Montana are rolling and putting ribbons around the T-Shirts that we have to sell. We hope to sell all 75 of them and then be able to make a second order!
To purchase a shirt, just use the "Donate" button to pay with Paypal and let me know what size you need. Remember to add $5 for shipping if I will be mailing it to you and include your mailing address.

No comments: