So here's what has been going on at our house lately. I have finally decided that I needed to finish the boys bathroom upstairs with painting the stripes on the wall (to match the rugs) - I only started this bathroom project 1 1/2 years ago!! I'm not quite done yet but I can see the end........
Kim (Nease), this picture is for you. Roger thought it was time to wash the outside of the gutters again - they were getting pretty dirty! It's amazing what a little elbow grease will do to brighten up the house! Then we got the 12 ft ladder out to do some window washing, which hasn't been done in a couple of years. It's so nice to look out clean windows - especially when our whole back wall in the living room is all windows!!

We had our neighbors over for dinner tonight and Brittany peeled the potatoes for mashed potatoes that went with the Salsbury Steak and Mushroom Gravy (I found this great recipee!!). I can't remember the last time I made REAL mashed pot. and it wasn't Christmas or Thanksgiving! Our neighbors brought over a homemade strawberry pie - DELICIOUS!! We needed to eat good after all the work we did today!

Cooper still likes to sleep in his crib, and I'm NOT rushing him out of it yet! He goes to bed so well (most of the time).
After a hard day working, the pool sure did feel good!! Brittany found another use for the baby pool - floating on a pool in the pool!! Kids are quite creative at times!



No comments:
Post a Comment