skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Cub Scouts
Dawson started Cub Scouts this week up at their school - he is a Tiger. We haven't gotten him his uniform yet 'cuz I wanted to make sure that he really wanted to do this. He has alot of his friends from school in it so he knows a bunch of the kids. It was pretty caotic that first night with 15 boys! I stayed to help (parents are supposed to stay and participate with their child)
and was worn out after the hour. We did learn how to fold the American Flag which was cool.
This lady in the front looked so familiar and finally I asked her where I knew her from. We figured out that we worked together at St. Mary's Hospital about 11 years ago! The world is getting smaller and smaller!!
No comments:
Post a Comment