Saturday, May 12, 2007

Graduation in Chicago




Well, the week of celebrations is underway. We attended the graduation of Greg (Michelle's finace) at Moody Bible Institute in Chicago today along with 511 other graduates - it was a full house! Greg's family was also able to make it from Arizona and this is the first time that we and my parents have met Greg's parents.
We have also been busy packing up all of Greg's stuff from 4 years at college and Michelle's stuff from her apartment that she has lived in since September and loading the three vehicles that will be driving back to KC on Sunday (Mother's Day).
Then it will be a blur of activity as we get ready for THE WEDDING on Friday - only 5 days to go!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Dee-Dee! I do not have your e-mail address--I had to change my blogspot address because I had a very strange comment left on one of my posts by someone I didn't know. It freaked me out, so I also changed my new blogspot to "private" so if you send me your e-mail address, I'll add you to my "invite" list so you can look at it anytime you want. My e-mail address is jendixon3@hotmail.com The new blogspot address is www.rollercoasterfans07.blogspot.com Hope you're having a great week!