Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pumpkin Patch with Cooper

I went with Cooper's preschool class to the pumpkin patch. This was his first ride on a big school bus and he was pretty excited!! He mentioned on the way there how bumpy and noisy it was. Then the rest of the day he was pretty quiet and didn't want to participate much in the activities. They had a hayride, a corn maze, petting zoo, story time, snack time and picking out your pumpkin. By the time it was time to get the pumpkin, he didn't even want one. I didn't think much about him being so quiet on the bus ride back to school 'cuz I thought he was just tired. Then he proceeded to throw up all over himself and the bus. Maybe those bus rides are a little hard on his tummy.


The bus ride home, before he "lost it".


Well, I ended up taking Cooper home after the pumpkin patch and he got sick again at home after he drank a cup of juice. That night was McTeacher's Night at McDonalds for our school and we didn't want to miss it, so we loaded Cooper up with his "puke bowl" in hand and went into McDonald's. Sure enough, after half of a french fry, he was hugging his bowl and Roger had to take him outside.... No more bus rides for him for a while.

No comments: