Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Adventure Village





This is the new preschool worship/activity center at our church. They turned it into "Adventure Village" with little buildings that the kids can go into, including a cafe, pet store, zoo, grocery store, chapel, log cabin, etc. The front of the room has a gazebo for the stage and there is a sidewalk painted on the carpet around the village. Almost makes you want to be a preschooler again. Almost, I said!


I did not have anything to do with this project this time. I still havn't finished my other projects in the nurseries that I started in the summer. I have taken a little break lately to do some painting in our house to get all ready for the holidays.


1 comment:

Jen said...

Thank you for the well wishes about our backs. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers! Your family picture below is beautiful (as always!) :) And the preschool activity center makes me want to get my kids rooms done even quicker than before. It gives me some new ideas (i'm getting ready to tackle both of their rooms after the first of the year.) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!