
Roger and DeeDee with Taylor (15), Jamie from China (15), Brittany (12), Dawson (7) and Cooper (4)
We accomplished a huge task last night. ALL of Roger's family gathered in KC at a local church to take a photo for his parents to use in their Christmas card. With the new babies, there are 38 of us! This was the first time that Jamie got to meet most of them. She got to stand back and watch as we tried corraling 24 kids to stand still all at the same time. She snapped a few pictures with my camera but they turned out so light, but you can get the general idea. It actually went really well and only took 15 minutes to get the big photo taken!! Then some individual families did their portraits. Afterwards we all went out to a pizza buffet.



1 comment:
I really like your family photo and enjoy following your blog. I am new at blogging and still have much to learn. I am enjoying "meeting" Jamie in your blogs. I have a niece studying/working in China so my heart is there and with Jamie in a special way.
Marilee
Post a Comment