
That's right....a BIG LOSER! The guys have a competition at work to see who can loose the most weight. Men always have to make everything a competition - even losing weight. So far, Roger has lost 17 lbs, John about 14 lbs and Tim 10 lbs. All this in only a month!! Ladies, doesn't that make you sick that they can loose so much weight so fast? It's just not fair!!
Roger is going to have to get some smaller pants because his jeans look so big and baggy on him and his belt doesn't go tight enough anymore! How is he doing it? Roger takes his lunch every day and has stopped eating out so much. He is cutting back on sweets and pop and has cut out any late night snacks. He is going out and jogging - even jogging to the shop! Then he has rediscovered our eliptical machine in the basement and will run on it at full speed with a sweatshirt on for 25 minutes. He is literally sweating off the pounds. He has been eating alot more fruit and we are going thru a ton a fruit at home these days!
Way to go, guys!!



7 comments:
It's not fair. If I did all those things he is doing I would maybe lose a pound if I was lucky.
When does the contest end for them?
Go Roger! You will have to come do our next duathlon with us. May 18.
I agree with Dee Dee and June that this isn't fair! My husband looses weight so much easier than I do--though I have to admit he's been so very disciplined. Maybe the "inequality" for weight loss for females is part of the "curse"! But being the BIG PERSON that I am, I must say, "Congratulations, Roger!"
Good going, Roger. You have always been quite a competitor!
Your Dad
Yeah I have been eating the same things as John and working out just as much as him and I haven't lost 14 pounds.
It's just not fair.
Hey Roger, I think you need to treat yourself to some Mexican tonight and put on about 5 pounds :)
Wow, I am impressed! Good job Roger!!!
Good job Roger - Don't know where you get that competitive spirit but my boys are both doing well.
Roger, might you get that competitive spirit from your mother? Or possibly its the end result of the combination of Tucker/Neir genes!
Post a Comment