Since my dad is ministering in Venezuela for three weeks, I was not able to be with my dad on Father's Day. But I wanted to wish him a very special day!!! He was the funnest dad growing up: took me fishing, took me to auctions on Saturdays (and I rode in the bed of the pickup under a blanket - bad idea, I know), camping in the summers, "tickle time" and pillow fights until he was out of breath, built me a two-story tree house in our back yard, campfires in our driveway, date night with dad, Bible stories at bedtime....... And not only is he a great dad, he is an AWESOME grandpa: slumber parties at G & G is always a blast, BBQ dinners, Polar Bear Camp Out (yes, that would be sleeping in a tent outside in the WINTER), building the kids a tree house in our backyard, "tickle time", special road trips with Grandpa, and many more good memories.So to sum it up, we love you dad/grandpa!! You are the best and can't wait until you get home so we can give you a BIG hug!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment