I started making some headbands to take to Uganda. I bought some stretchy headbands and flowers at the Dollar Store and put them together with some "bling"! Now I need some of you to donate headbands of all shapes, sizes and colors to take with us to adorn the heads of the Princesses that we will meet (and even the boys will want to wear them!).
They need to be full headbands, not just bows, because all the girls at the orphanages have their hair kept very short and if they weren't wearing dresses, you would have a hard time telling the boys from the girls (especially when the little boys are wearing pink!).
If you are wanting to donate headbands, make sure that I have them by
May 15th so I can get them packed in my luggage.
They need to be full headbands, not just bows, because all the girls at the orphanages have their hair kept very short and if they weren't wearing dresses, you would have a hard time telling the boys from the girls (especially when the little boys are wearing pink!).
If you are wanting to donate headbands, make sure that I have them by
May 15th so I can get them packed in my luggage.



No comments:
Post a Comment