Thursday, December 14, 2006

School Christmas Programs

It's that time of year for school Christmas programs!! Cooper's Mother's Day Out had a little program yesterday which consisted of the teachers singing and the children crying or just sitting there. Cooper started crying right away so I had to go up and sit by him (I'm on the far left of the picture). The teachers said he was doing real well when they would practice, but got stage fright, I guess (even tho' this was in his classroom and there was no "stage").
The other 3 kids had their program on Tues. night. I had to stay home with Brittany because she has been sick all week with the flu and wasn't able to go. This is Dawson's first grade class (he is on the back row next to the black girl). I made sure Daddy or Grandma or Grandpa videoed and took pictures for us. Dawson's class quoted Luke 2:1-20 and did a great job!!
Cooper was still in his "mood" and didn't want his picture taken after his "program".
Before the Show
This is Taylor's high school choir. They have a new music teacher this year and she has done a great job with the kids. Now if we could only get those boys to SMILE or at least not look like they are half dead!!

No comments: